If you are trying to reach UPS customer service and need to make contact with a real live person instead of just a tracking number, here’s the information you want. (NOTE: You are NOT currently on a UPS-owned website.)
UPS Customer Service By Phone
- The national UPS customer service phone number is 1-800-742-5877 and most questions about a package that is shipping or needs tracking can be answered at that number. You will be able to reach a real live customer service person at this number, though you will initially get a recorded options menu.
- If you need the customer service number of a local UPS Store or other “Access Point”, go here to search local locations using your current location or zip code.
- For billing support, the phone number is 1-800-811-1648. (For import billing support, call 1-866-493-7140.)
UPS Email Customer Service
- If you’d like to e-mail UPS customer service, you are required to log in to your account here (or start an account if you don’t already have one).
UPS Customer Login
- You can log in to your general UPS customer account here as another way to try to get answers to your questions.