JBL PRX 915/918 XLF Professional Loudspeakers
POWER ON THE UNIT
- Connect the power cord to the AC Power Connector (J).
- Press the Power Button [E] for .5 seconds to engage power.
PLUG IN THE INPUTS
- Turn the Main Volume (G) to the left until the LCD screen displays -100db before connecting inputs.
- Connect your devices to the Input Jacks (B).
- Turn the Main Volume (G) until the desired volume is reached.
PLACE IN DESIRED LISTENING POSITION
JBL PRO CONNECT
- The JBL Pro Connect app is a Bluetooth Low Energy control application used to remotely control the features within the PRX915/918XLF. The app is a free download on iOS and Android.
- It is recommended that all users download the app and ensure their unit is operating on the latest firmware for the best experience.
For complete documentation, visit www.jblpro.com/prx900.
JBL Professional 8500 Balboa Blvd. Northridge, CA 91329 USA. © 2022 Harman International Industries, Incorporated. prx915-918XLF Quickstart Guide – 03/2022
Documents / Resources
|JBL PRX 915/918 XLF Professional Loudspeakers [pdf] User Guide
PRX 915 918 XLF Professional Loudspeakers, PRX 915, PRX 918 XLF, PRX 915 Professional Loudspeakers, PRX 918 XLF Professional Loudspeakers, Professional Loudspeakers, Loudspeakers, PRX 915 Loudspeakers, PRX 918 XLF Loudspeakers