JBL Endurance Peak 3 Waterproof True Wireless In-Ear Sport Headphones
To set up Google Assistant
- Connect your headphones to your mobile device
- Set up Google Assistant using your mobile device:
- On your Android™ device, press and hold the home button to open Google Assistant and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Only available on Android.
- Google Assistant is available on eligible Android 6.0* devices or later.
- Works on Lollipop, Marshmallow and Nougat Android Phones with Google Play Services, >1.5GB of memory and 720p or higher screen resolution.
For more information on what Google Assistant can do, visit: assistant.google.com/platforms/headphones
To use Google Assistant
|WHAT TO DO
Talk to Google Assistant
|Tap and hold the voice button while talking, then release the button to trigger.
Requires pairing with eligible phone and internet connection. For examples of questions and things you can do, visit: https://assistant.google.com/platforms/headphones
|Get your notifications
|Tap and hold the voice button without talking, then release the button.
|Stop Google Assistant
|Tap the voice button once.
|Reply to a message
|After receiving a message notification, tap and hold the voice button to respond. When you’re done, release the button.
- Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Google Assistant isn’t available in certain languages and countries.
- If you want to turn on or off Google Assistant, please download our JBL Headphones app. You can select under Settings > Voice assistant.
Documents / Resources
|JBL Endurance Peak 3 Waterproof True Wireless In-Ear Sport Headphones [pdf] User Guide
Endurance Peak 3, Waterproof True Wireless In-Ear Sport Headphones, Endurance Peak 3 Waterproof True Wireless In-Ear Sport Headphones, True Wireless In-Ear Sport Headphones, Wireless In-Ear Sport Headphones, In-Ear Sport Headphones, Sport Headphones, Headphones