jbl-clip4 CLIP4 Ultra-portable Waterproof Speaker
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
WATERPROOF DUSTPROOF IP67
- Transducer: 40 mm/ 1.5”
- Output power: 5 W RMS
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 20 KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 85 dB
- Battery type: Lithium-ion polymer 3.885 Wh
- Battery charge time: 3 hours (5 V / 500 mA)
- Music playtime: up to 10 hours (varies by volume level and audio content)
- Bluetooth® version: 5.1
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2400 – 2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 10 dBm (EIRP)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 86.30 x 134.50 x 46.0 mm / 3.4” x 5.3” x 1.8”
- Weight: 0.239 kg / 0.527 lbs
To protect battery lifespan, fully charge at least once every 3 months. Battery life will vary due to usage patterns and environmental conditions.
Do not expose the JBL Clip 4 to liquids without removing cable connection. Do not expose JBL Clip 4 to water while charging. It may result in permanent damage to the speaker or power source. After a liquid spill, do not charge your speaker until it’s completely dry and clean. Charging when wet might damage your speaker. When using an external adapter, the output voltage/ current of the external adapter should not exceed 5V/3A.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Documents / Resources
|JBL jbl-clip4 CLIP4 Ultra-portable Waterproof Speaker [pdf] User Guide
BLCLIP4H, APIBLCLIP4H, jbl-clip4, CLIP4 Ultra-portable Waterproof Speaker, portable Waterproof Speaker, Waterproof Speaker, jbl-clip4, CLIP4, Speaker