JBL 050036363037 Studio 6 In Wall Loudspeaker
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
PLACEMENT (In-wall Stereo)
PLACEMENT (In-wall Home Theater)
INSTALLATION (Connect Speaker Wire)
INSTALLATION (Screw into Wall)
EQ SETTINGS (Bass and Treble Adjustment)PAINTING
LOGO MOUNT GUIDE (66LCR, 88LCR and Theater only)
WARNING: HARMAN International assumes no responsibility for improper installation of hardware or for any personal injuries or product damages resulting from improper installation or a fallen loudspeaker.
Limited Warranty : JBL speakers are warranted against defects. The duration of the speaker’s warranty depends on the laws in the country in which it was purchased. Your local JBL retailer can help you determine the length of your warranty.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read these instructions.
- Keep these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Clean only with a dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install this apparatus in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install this apparatus near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Use only attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
- Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/ apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as when the power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, or the apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally or has been dropped.
Correct disposal of this product (Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment)
This symbol means the product must not be discarded as household waste, and should be delivered to an appropriate collection facility for recycling. Proper disposal and recycling helps protect natural resources, human health and the environment. For more information on disposal and recycling of this product, contact your local municipality, disposal service, or the shop where you bought this product.
- This product is RoHS compliant.
- This product is in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU, and its amendments, on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
REACH (Regulation No 1907/2006) addresses the production and use of chemical substances and their potential impacts on human health and the environment. Article 33(1) of REACH Regulation requires suppliers to inform the recipients if an article contains more than 0.1 % (per weight per article) of any substance(s) on the Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) Candidate List (‘REACH candidate list’). This product contains the substance “lead”(CAS-No. 7439-92-1) in a concentration of more than 0.1% per weight. At the time of release of this product, except for the lead substance, no other substances of REACH candidate list are contained in a concentration of more than 0.1% per weight in this product.
Note: On June 27, 2018, lead was added to the REACH candidate list. The inclusion of lead in the REACH candidate list does not mean that lead-containing materials pose an immediate risk or results in a restriction of permissibility of its use.
Documents / Resources
|JBL 050036363037 Studio 6 In Wall Loudspeaker [pdf] User Guide
050036363037, Studio 6 In Wall Loudspeaker, 050036363037 Studio 6 In Wall Loudspeaker